I guess I am a little late on this one. My apologies. I have been doing some serious reflecting over the last couple of weeks and have come up with some goals that I would like to strive for and accomplish this year. As I mentioned in this post, I am focusing on being better at trusting people and the Lord this year. But in addition to that, I want to have some tangible goals that I can measure throughout the year. And I'd like to break them down each month into something realistic that I can accomplish so that at the end of the year I can look back and see the steps I've taken to get to where I am.
- read 1 book each month for pleasure
- run a half marathon
- set aside 30 minutes each day of silence to reflect on the blessings God has given me and to pray
- plan a getaway trip for just Nick and I
- do a new craft each month
- expand my cooking repertoire
- become better at photography
- work on relationships
- read Secrets at Harmony Grove
- set an alarm on my phone to have 30 minutes uninterrupted prayer
- plan a craft- do it
- practice photographing nature
- try 2 new recipes
- write a card to a friend
Bring it 2013. What are your January goals? Please leave a link in your comment, I'd love to read what you have to say!
P.S. I got this idea from this fabulous girl.