February 25, 2013

I hope it's here to stay


 
skirt: AE (old), shirt: Gap (old), cardigan: Nordstrom Rack, necklace: F21

It feels like spring is here and I LOVE it!  It's like putting on a refreshing new pair of heels, or a lovely song that you haven't heard in a while.  It lifts my spirits knowing that the sunshine is here and it's ice cream season all over again (ok let's be honest, when is it not a good time for ice cream?).  I actually don't mind getting out of bed in the morning when I can hear the birds already enjoying the day and chirping out my window. 

So Spring, do me a favor and don't tease me- please just be here to stay. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your skirt and the eyelet detailing at the bottom! So feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh you're gorgeous.. I'm dying I love your outfit so much :) I just stumbled across your blog but I love your posts.. you have such a sweet personality and your sense of style really is awesome. Your husband is a lucky man ;) thanks for sharing your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky! I don't even want to think about how much snow is on the ground back home in Indiana right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!