March 25, 2013

my insta-weekend

If you follow me on Instagram then you've already seen these pictures, so this post may seem boring to you.  However, there's a fun story behind all of it.

Saturday we got up bright and early (like 5:30-kinda-early) and we ran our race.  Some people have asked me what the race was for.  And the answer: for fun.  To push ourselves to see if we could do it.  There were also some girls from my work who did the race which made it even more fun to cheer each other on.







Then we came home, and after eating nearly everything in sight, we took a nap, and then marched ourselves right down to the hot tub and pool.  My muscles have never thanked me more.




After more relaxing in the sun, we decided to clean up and go on a date. 




Then we came home, made some drinks, played scrabble, listened to some music, and ended the night watching a movie and snuggling.  It was one fabulous day.




Hope you all had a good weekend!  And happy Monday! :)

2 comments:

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!