September 23, 2013

10 things


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  We did nothing in particular.  A little of this and a little of that I suppose.  I've made a list of 10 things I've been noticing and loving lately.  Enjoy!
  • the fall candles burning in my house give me a happy feeling inside.
  • spaghetti squash is like my new favorite food to work with. so many fun, yummy ways to cook with it.
  • pumpkin pancakes. enough said.
  • morning walks in the crisp morning air with a light breeze is the most perfect way to start my day.
  • feeling leaves crunch under my feet and seeing the colors change on the trees.  yay autumn!
  • reading in bed snuggled up with my hubby.
  • puppy kisses.
  • looking through old pictures and talking about fun memories. keeping the love alive.
  • lazy Sunday afternoons.  nap time anyone?
  • seeing the provision of the Lord day after day. I am seriously blown away sometimes at how we get by and yet God is always so faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!