October 4, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear caramel chai tea, you got me through these cold mornings this week and I could not be more thankful.  Dear allergies, GO. AWAY.  Dear Brinkley, your protective barks were cute at first, but now they are making me paranoid that someone is following us whenever we go anywhere.  Dear library, I loved spending time with you the other day and getting some good books.  You have so much to offer, I don't know why I don't take advantage of you more often.  Dear Mr. Johnson, you romantic, you.  I loved coming home the other night to finding a whole bunch of notes in hidden places and then the biggest happiness of all was when you told me to go relax and you would clean the whole kitchen after dinner!  You're amazing and I don't deserve you.  Dear October, I am loving you right now.  Dear weekend, I welcome you with open arms.

1 comment:

  1. ahh this is so cute! But reallly... how good are caramel chai teas!? I may be addicted... And the library, is basically my second home!

    http://haileycheyanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!