October 13, 2014

Denim on Denim: Fall Edition

{booties: Macys, jeans: Ilene's Boutique in LA, white shirt: PB&J Boutique c/o, denim shirt: J.Crew, scarf: Target}

I'm still not 100% sure I can pull off this denim on denim look, but I thought I'd at least give it a try.  By the way, have I mentioned how much I love Fall?  These photos were taken at my parent's beautiful home and I can't get over how much I love the changing trees, the views, and the crisp air that greeted us over the weekend in the PNW.

Have a happy Monday, friends!  And as always, thanks for reading!  


post signature

1 comment:

  1. But yes you can! I love the many ways we one can style the denim on denim look, it's quite versatile. I hope your sweet little family had a wonderful weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!