January 20, 2015

Listening


Wow, it's been a while!  On this much needed break, I've found myself reflecting, resting and doing more of what I love.  I spent time with my hubby playing in the snow, had an incredible Christmas, left my job and have been reading more.  It's been so great and refreshing!  

You'd think now that I'm not working and with more free time on my hands that I would be making the most of my time, but these last couple of weeks have honestly been a challenge.  I've found myself in a hard place and feeling like I am stuck at a standstill, unsure of what to do next.  I've been asking for wisdom and just kind of a "revelation" if you will on what the next step is for me.  Lately listening has been on my heart and mind.  I need to listen more to the Lord, to people around me, to my body, to nature.  I am realizing that it's imperative that I stop and be still to listen to what is going on around me.  So that's one of many goals that I have at this point.  To hear, really really hear.

On that note, I've also been thinking quite a bit about this blog and the direction I want it to go.  I'm going to try to focus on it a bit more than I have recently, but I'd really like your feedback.  What kind of posts would you like to see more of?  Lifestyle, DIY, fashion, hobbies, faith, adventures, food/ recipes, a combo of any of those?  I'd super appreciate it if you'd let me know in the comments and I will take every one into consideration!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!