November 15, 2012

EEEEEK!



I have been waiting for this day for months now. Literally. Today my brother is coming to town to visit for a few days! I have so much planned for us that I'm not even sure we will have time to sleep.

But seriously.

My brother and I have always been really close and I'm excited for him to come see how I'm adjusting to my new life and where we live now. And he will forever and always be the first visitor who came to see us after we moved out of state. That's a pretty big title.

Anyway, needless to say- today I am so thankful for travel. That my brother gets to come here and then that next week my husband and I get to travel back to Oregon for the holiday. Oh yes!

11 comments:

  1. aww I am SO close with my brother as well. HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! My brother is 18 so he and I aren't really that close yet. I'm sure we'll get closer in the upcoming years.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that is so sweet!! you have an adorable blog!

    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you! Thanks fo ryour comment! hope you can follow back xxx

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sounds so lovely! Hope you guys have fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaa so sweet..

    Jenn do you want to follow each other,let me know if you want :**

    http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww that's cute. My sister moved to London and I'm literally counting the days till I see her too!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time, eat lots of junk food and take many pics :D enjoy..family is EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! Enjoy your weekend with your brother girl:)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure You spend great time and have lots of fun ! ...would You like to follow each other ? justa let me know Dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your lovely comment! I follow you on GFC alreadY! have a great weekend!xoxo
    Eider

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/tweed-obsession.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!