January 22, 2013

A Las Vegas Weekend

Over the weekend, hubs and I went to Vegas.  The family I work for asked if we would like to go with them and when they went out, we would watch their girls and help them get to bed.  Gladly, we accepted.  It was my first time going there (and hopefully last!), but it was neat to see all of the different hotels and the lights at night were really pretty.

Right before we headed on the road.

We stayed at the MGM.







We took the Monorail on Day 2 and explored the city and hotels.  

New York, New York.



Caesar's Palace.

The Bellagio.





I loved the view from our room at night.



We ate at the Rainforest Cafe to watch the playoff game.

There was a really cool restaurant/bar that was in this chandelier.  We didn't get to go, but it was really fun to see.

On the way home, we went to this hole-in-the-wall diner.  I got pancakes and Nick got a veggie burger.  The whole experience was one we won't soon forget. ;) 


1 comment:

  1. You hope its your last time going?? I love Vegas! Yes its trashy and jam packed with crazy people but Vegas has so much to offer. Cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!