April 3, 2013

rest




What a word, that rest.  Lately I have been so enthralled by it.  And convicted.  Sometimes the busy-ness of life just seems to get in the way.  This week I'm all about finding time to set aside to just appreciate the small things and bask in the glory of what God has put around me.  And to get some good sleep.  Mental, physical and emotional rest are some of my broader goals for this fabulous month.  Isn't April refreshing?  It's like a fresh new start for the whole earth.  I love it.




1 comment:

  1. April IS refreshing. You know, I have found myself in need of rest following Easter. It's like, I went somewhere mentally and just haven't quite come back yet.. Does that make sense?

    Anyway, enjoy rest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!