May 1, 2013

life as a puppy momma + housekeeping

It's been a while since I've posted friends, and for that I apologize.  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this whole household has been turned upside down since a new member joined the family almost 2 weeks ago.  Between the potty training, the crate training, and some crazy neighbor lady trying to stalk me to get rid of my puppy, blogging really hasn't been that high on the priority list.

This could sound totally dumb, but I kind of feel like we've had so alter a lot of the way we live, and have really learned a lot about ourselves and working as a team.  And I've realized I lived in a whole big fat world of selfishness before a puppy was waking me up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.  I guess it's good practice for the real deal in the future. ;)

This little fella has already changed our lives and is such a perfect fit for our family.  I wouldn't change anything.  We love him so much, and if you follow me on Instagram then you've seen it. haha.














Also, since Google is changing things up on us and you won't be able to follow me anymore through GFC, please follow me on Bloglovin' so that we can keep in touch! xo

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree, ever since we got Harlee, life seems more complete and it shows that we can work well as a team. :)

    Your pup is adorable, and I love seeing him on instagram. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pup is so precious. I'm dying! I love puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SO cute!!
    What kid of dog is it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He is a lab, I'm totally in love!

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!