September 19, 2013

Taking Stock




{taking a cue from Pip today!}
 
Making : room in my closets and giving away old clothes
Cooking : soup in the crock pot. don't you just love fall?
Drinking : caramel chai tea from my cupboard
Reading: too many books. I need to finish them before I start anything new
Wanting: a home with a yard
Looking: forward to seeing family again
Playing: in the sand, in the ocean, or in puddles. it becomes like a magical thing when it's all your puppy wants to do
Wasting: too much time on Pinterest
Sewing: strawberry placemats and a snowman quilt
Wishing: for a salted caramel cupcake
Enjoying: moments of late night chatting and holding hands in bed with my better half
Waiting: for news
Liking: being creative and flowers
Wondering: when this family will grow again ;)
Loving: weekends when we can just get up and do whatever we feel like doing
Hoping: to sleep through the night soon
Marvelling: at the sun that appears each morning over the mountains on my walks. or as it disappears each evening next to the ocean
Needing: nothing
Smelling: my new apple pumpkin candle
Wearing: my pajamas- what, it's 6 in the morning...
Following: God
Noticing: the changing colors on the trees
Knowing: I am loved
Thinking: I should probably do the dishes
Feeling: tired
Bookmarking: all kinds of new recipes
Opening: a bottle of wine to watch an old film with the hubby
Giggling: over the phone with my mom
Feeling: blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!