October 15, 2013

My new favorite morning

 

The other morning as Brinkley woke us up at the crack of dawn (I mean, it might've even been earlier) and we laid in bed annoyed we were even conscious, Nick being the wonderful man that he is had the great idea of getting dressed and heading to the park with some hot chocolate to watch the sunrise.  It quite possibly could've been his best idea yet.  It was a beautiful morning, with a chill in the air and dew on the grass.  We made a pit stop at Starbucks, got our hot chocolate (I got a white chocolate one, obviously), grabbed our portable speakers and blanket and set out on our adventure.  It really wasn't that adventurous actually considering the park is like 3 miles away, but I guess that early in the morning just about anything can qualify as one.  

We danced to music, played fetch with the pup and cuddled up while sipping our drinks and watching the day unfold.  

It was pretty perfect I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!