October 16, 2013

White in October....

 
 {jacket: Nordstrom Rack, shirt: Love Culture, pants: Kohls, shoes: Ilene's Boutique (LA), jewelry: gifts}

I know you're not "supposed" to wear white after Labor Day, but I say pssshh!  When you're going to a magic show at an upscale hotel, well then what are you supposed to do?    Speaking of magic, I'm really blown away at how magicians can do all these crazy illusions.  I had never been to a show before, and I know it's their career and all, but seriously...it's mind blowing.

2 comments:

  1. I almost wotre my new white pants today! I never follow that rule ;)

    Hope you had fun at the magic show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I never follow that rule either..I wear white all the time:) I love my white jeans! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!