June 16, 2014

A letter to my husband


 Dear Nick, 

I can't quite put into words how much I love you.  I can't begin to describe how blessed I am to have you as my companion for life, the leader of our home, and as my best friend.  Thank you for teaching me that it's okay to let go of things that don't matter and that I don't need to seek approval from this world.  Thank you for daily reminding me to trust God.  Thank you for being a supreme example of a forgiver.  You have taught me so much and I am truly inspired by you.  Your dedication to me and to our family just blows me away.  Brinkley and I would really be so lost without you.  Truly.  You take me on so many amazing adventures that wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable without you by my side.  I love the way you are excited and passionate about life.  I love the way you laugh and the smile you give me when Brinkley does something ridiculous.  I also love your super nerdy side and the way you get really into board games and Harry Potter.  Thank you for reminding me each day to soak up all the moments and to be positive and thankful for this life we are blessed with.  Thank you for pushing me toward goals you know I want to accomplish.  Thank you for being my running buddy and inspiring me to go further each time.  I really couldn't do life without you.  I can't wait for all the upcoming adventures we will share and I look forward to each day I have right by your side.  You're the best answer to all my prayers that I prayed as a little girl for my someday husband.  I couldn't have dreamed of anyone I'd rather do life with.  Thank you for loving me.  I love you always to the moon and back.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!