June 10, 2014

Summer 2014 bucket list

 

I love summer.  It's definitely my favorite time of year and I love the excitement and anticipation of all the fun things to do.  This year though, I really want my summer to count.  I want to make the most of every moment, the big ones, but especially the small ones.  I want to focus on relationships and making the time count with the activities Nick and I have planned.

We have made a summer 2014 bucket list together, and I have made my own apart from that as well.  I'm excited to see what kind of growth and memories this summer holds!

Nick and Jenn 2014 Summer Bucket List:
  • spend time at the scenic Oregon coast
  • go to Canada
  • hike parts of Mt. Hood
  • go camping
  • go to a concert
  • attend a rodeo 
  • go to the Portland Saturday Market
  • play tennis regularly
  • wine tasting
  • paddle board in central Oregon
  • go to California
  • train for and run a race together
  • have a garage sale

Jenn 2014 Summer Bucket List
  • host a BBQ
  • stargaze with Nick
  • smile at strangers
  • plant a patio flower garden
  • do at least 5 random acts of kindness that are truly meaningful
  • write two letters a month
  • hike different parts of the Pacific Northwest
  • make 3 kinds of chia seed jam
  • eat clean/ seasonally
  • read 5 books
  • have a girl's day brunch
  • see my grandparents
  • draw in sidewalk chalk
  • blow bubbles
  • clean out my closet
  • get my first stamp in my passport
  • harvest vegetables from the garden
  • play at the beach

What are some things you are looking forward to this summer?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!