October 28, 2014

a festive fall party


I know I say this a lot, but don't you just love Fall?  It's such a cozy season that really centers around family, get-togethers, laughter, and of course food.  I recently decided to have a Fall brunch, and let me tell you- it was so much fun (and not to mention quite tasty- pumpkin anyone?)!  I got to prepare it with my mom and we had so much fun figuring out what we wanted to make and setting up the tablescape and drink bar.

The menu included mini quiches, pumpkin cream cheese stuffed french toast, fruit, applewood smoked bacon, apple cider, juice, and coffee.  We each brought some of our own Fall decor and came up with different fun accents for the table.  We even displayed some of our family photos that we took a few weeks ago.  If you're looking for a fun way to show off your fabulous pictures Tiny Prints has some really cool photo blocks and lots of other fun options including the announcements we used for our brunch- check them out!

Because there was so much detail centered around this meal, I will let the pictures do most of the talking.  I hope it inspires you to host a Fall party of some kind and to have fun with it!



As always, thanks for reading. :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!