October 4, 2014

Lately


It's kind of weird that I haven't been here since August.  But to be honest I don't know if I was really ready to be back in the blog world yet.  Over the last 2 months so much has happened and I've been soaking it all in.  I actually took a 17 day break from any type of social media in August.  We went to the beach, went camping, went for walks, watched the sunset, ya know all that fun stuff. :)  It was amazing.  And now I'm ready to be back, but thought I'd start out with a quick update!
 

 We trained so hard all summer, getting up at 5 am most days and would run.  At the end of August we ran Hood to Coast- a 200 mile relay race with a team of 12 people running 3 legs each (including one in the middle of the night!).  It was a bucket list moment for us and so much fun!
 

 

 We visited California in September.  It was so much fun to be back and see our friends there.  We really miss living there and our beach days.
 

 This picture may not be the best quality, but it means a lot to me.  At the end of September my dear brother left for Spain to study abroad.  Miss him so much, but can't wait til he is back in December!
 

 Nothing like the crisp Fall weather (and Whole 30- another post coming on that soon) for a baked peach and big ol' cup of tea.
 

 We took advantage of the nice weather lately to get out and get hiking.  The view at the top of Angel's Rest in the Columbia River Gorge in Oregon is absolutely breathtaking.
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!