May 20, 2015

26 weeks- the countdown to trimester 3!


How far along?  26 weeks 3 days

How big is baby?  The size of a butternut squash and weighs 2 pounds!

Total weight gain/ loss:  Ha..I have no idea!  I don't even own a scale, but last time I weighed myself I still weighed the same as at my last appointment.  Guess I will find out next week.

Maternity clothes?  Every single day.  It's either that or sweats haha.  Except I do have 2 pairs of pre-pregnancy pants that I can still wear and even button!  Like the ones in the picture :)

Sleep:  It's hit or miss.  Some nights good and others not so much.  Although, I feel like it has less to do with baby and more to do with what I am eating.  Also,  HEARTBURN! Oh. My. Gosh.  I have never experienced such bad heartburn before and it definitely is affecting my ability to get to sleep.

Best moment this week:  I feel like this week I really popped and it's so fun!

Movement:  All the time!  I love every kick and jab so much.  And I love feeling baby roll around :)

Food cravings:  Juice, fruit, salad, yogurt.

Any aversions:  Smells are still making me sick.  And being in NYC with all the weird smells is not making that better haha.

Gender:  Still a surprise!  Any guesses?  :)

Labor signs:  Nope- just keep cooking baby!

Pregnancy symptoms:  Like I said before- HEARTBURN!  It actually makes me not want to eat anything because it hurts so bad haha.  It's worth it. :)

What I miss:  I've really been wanting a glass of wine this week and sushi like always.

What I'm looking forward to:  Our stuff is finally arriving at the end of the week so we can finally move into our new place and I can't wait to start to settle in and unpack and get the baby's room ready!!

Upcoming appointments/ events:  I have my first appointment with my new doctor next week.  I'm excited and nervous- I hope I like her!

Milestones:  Next week I will officially be in the third trimester!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!