October 8, 2012

Welcome Fall

Fall is finally here!  {and when I say finally I mean it!}  Southern California has been experiencing quite the heat wave for the last month {we're talking temps like over 100 degrees}, so I have been pleasantly surprised the past few mornings when I wake up and the air is crisp and cool.  

That's why this weekend I busted out my baking pans and made some muffins, I had a fall candle burning practically 24/7, and we went for the nicest stroll to soak in all the Fall we could for the weekend. 
{here's a couple of snapshots from our walk}


What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Fall! You're lucky it's still warm where you live. It recently got really cold in Seattle, and I've been forced to bust out the layers of clothing. Baking, candles, and everything pumpkin spice has made it better, though. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!