September 16, 2013

I could live in t-shirt dresses




{dress: Express, shoes: Ilene's Boutique (LA), bracelets and necklace: gifts}


I don't know about you, but this has been one of the most relaxing weekends I've had in a long time.  I decided to put just about all of the work the weekends can bring aside, and just enjoy time with the hubby.  What?! Yes, a weekend we both had off and had time, sweet time, together!  So obviously we did everything important that you can imagine.  Like going to the park, browsing consignment shops, running the trails behind our neighborhood, watching football, antiquing, playing night tennis, and of course eating loads of chocolate while watching an old movie.  It was actually quite relaxing and refreshing.  Besides the fact that it was a sweltering 100 degrees.  Isn't it supposed to be fall already?!

I guess one of the perks about hot days is wearing dresses.  I have been on the hunt for a while now for a t-shirt dress that I can casually wear to the grocery store, but can easily dress up for a date with the hubs.  I love this one (besides that it kind of shrunk in the wash- it's a little too short now!) and would wear it everyday if I could.
Do you have a favorite staple piece that you could wear everyday?

Bring it on Monday- have a good one ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!