September 17, 2013

neon + eyelets




 {shirt: c/o PB&J Boutique, shorts: J.Crew, shoes, necklace, bracelet: gift, sunglasses: Target}

Since summer is clearly going nowhere here in Southern California, I've decided to embrace it and wear some of my brighter pieces.  Because my wardrobe during the week consists of mainly scrubs and workout gear, the weekend is my happy place to give some of my other clothes a night (or day) on the town.

A couple of months ago I received this shirt from a boutique that I absolutely adore!  I had an insane last few months (I'm not even going to get into it) so when I finally had a spare chance to blog about them I got so excited!  I am so thankful to PB&J Boutique for this sweet top!  It's the perfect flowy and light shirt everyone wants during the summer and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!