September 6, 2013

Johnson Roadtrip Pt.3 + 1 year anniversary



On the next leg of our trip we made a quick stop in Monterey.  Of all the places that we went, I would have loved to spend more time here and explore more.  It is such a gorgeous place full of quaint shops and fun artwork.  




Our next stop included a fun day at The Grove in Los Angeles.  We got some fresh fruit and of course our favorite- Sprinkles Cupcakes.  It was an insanely hot day, so most of the time was spent inside shops and taking advantage of the AC.





The final leg of our trip was spent in the wonderful city of San Diego, where we indulged in way too much delicious food.  We kind of had too much fun to take a lot of pictures, but above are some snapshots I got with my phone.  We shopped, went to the beach, ate ice cream cones in the sand, got our tan on, and celebrated our marriage of 1 year! 

This has been the best year of my life so far.  I realize more and more everyday just how lucky I am to have such an incredible man in my life.  Nick definitely makes me a better person and teaches me something new everyday.  I love him and can't wait for 100 more years!


Happy Friday friends and have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!