September 5, 2013

Johnson Roadtrip Pt. 2 Crater Lake + San Fran

After our refreshing visit to family in the Willamette Valley, we packed up our things and began our trek south.  First stop: Crater Lake.

If you've never had the opportunity to visit this fabulous place, stop what you're doing and make time.  It is honestly one of the most fabulous places I have ever been.  The water was so unreal and the air was so clean and crisp- I had no idea that places like that still existed. 

Basically the whole southern part of Oregon just got to me.  But I will let the pictures speak for themselves.  And by the way, there is no editing involved, these are the real deal folks.










Our next stop was to the fabulous city of San Francisco.  And although it was totally cold and foggy at first, the clouds let up, the sun shined, and a perfect day followed.














1 comment:

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!