February 28, 2014

Friday's Letters


Dear Friday, I'm so happy you're here because that means it's hubby's last day of work for the week!  Game night, here we come.   Dear rain, we really needed you so I'm glad you're here and I love the feeling of freshness that comes after a good, hard downpour.  Dear Mr. Johnson, I don't know how you do everything you do, but thank you for doing it all for us.  Dear gerbera daisies, you're lighting up my little home with your bright colors, and on these cloudy days I couldn't be more grateful.  Dear granola, it's over; our relationship needs to stop, and if it doesn't I'm going to blow up like a balloon because I can't stop eating you.  Dear rain {again}, maybe you could ease up just a little?  I mean, now it's flooding outside our apartment and I can't even take the dog to the bathroom anymore.  Dear vacation, you can't come soon enough!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!