March 3, 2014

March Goals

 

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!  Like most of you, I watched the Oscars and was totally loving the red carpet fashion this year!  Some of my favorites were Sandra Bullock, Portia de Rossi, Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Hudson, and Lupita Nyong'o.  

Over the weekend and even last Thursday and Friday, we experienced rain, rain, and more torrential downpours of rain.  Because of this wet weather, the last several days have been spent indoors reading, watching movies, taking naps, and thinking a lot about my goals for this month.  March has the potential to be a big month for my little family.  Lots of change is coming our way and I want to enjoy every second I have before, during and after all of this change.  And I still want to live my life in such a way that inspires others and pushes me to be the person that God intends for me.  

This month's goals are similar to last month, but some of my intentions with it are different.  I want March to be a time when I focus on overall health.  Spiritual, mental, emotional, physical.  I want to focus more on family and live more in the moment.  I want to live less in the social media world, and instead spend more time stimulating my mind with books or in prayer.  And at the same time I obviously want to have fun!

March 2014:
  • read Exodus, Mark, Job, 2 Corinthians, Song of Songs
  • write a letter to our child we sponsor
  • join a women's Bible study
  • 15 in 12: finish Intended for Pleasure, read a liesurely novel (hoping to read Divergent!)
  • do a craft for my home
  • run 15 mi/ week
  • lift weights at least 3x/ week
  • stretch or yoga 2x/ week
  • try 2 new recipes of my own
  • have at least one social media free day per week
  • blog at least 3 times per week
  • stick diligently to our budget using the envelope system more strictly
  • plan and enjoy a fun birthday weekend for Nick
  • host an out of town visitor and friend for a few days
  • leave on a trip to Oregon

Do you have any goals for this month?  If so, leave a link in the comments so I can check it out.  Happy Monday, friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!