June 6, 2014

warm weather menu


As the weather heats up, I'm noticing that my food tends to cool down.  And I love it!  I love easy, fresh, and nutritious summer meals.  Hubs and I are going out of town this weekend, so I am already looking ahead to the menu for next week (and really the whole month) so that we can be prepared.  I'm so excited about the upcoming food we get to eat!  (Sorry, I totally have foodie issues.)

Next week we are starting a training program for a relay race at the end of the summer, and both Nick and I feel we need to re-vamp our eating habits a bit.  Does anyone else feel that way after a stressful month?  It seems to have gone downhill for us since moving.  Anyway, we want to give our bodies optimum nutrition and proper nutrients so that we will be feeling good and strong for all of the training we'll be doing.






















All of the above images were found on my Pinterest.

What are some of your favorite summer dishes?  Please share!

If you're interested in seeing more of our summer meals or any of our training program or progress follow on Instagram.

Have a lovely weekend, friends!  See ya next week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!