July 24, 2014

Johnson's Do B.C. pt. 1


Last week the hubby and I left reality for 4 glorious days and went to Vancouver and Whistler in Canada.  It was my first time there (and out of the U.S. I might add!) and I was so surprised by how beautiful it was and how much I loved it.  I could've spent a week in Vancouver alone!  It was such a beautiful city and so clean.  The day was pretty amazing.  We visited a couple of really cool parks, took a walk along the boardwalk there and went to Granville Island.  I think my favorite part was exploring the Farmer's Market.  There was just such a great variety of fresh produce, seafood, homemade pastas, honey stands, and of course the food booths.  It was amazing.  I'm already counting down until we can go back!
 

I loved all of the little tug boats!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!