March 10, 2017

POIPU

If you follow me at all on social media, then you know that we just spent a week on Kauai.  We had such an amazing trip and were SO thankful to escape to warmer weather, the beach, the fresh fruit stands and basically everything opposite of the cold that we've been experiencing in the Northwest.  It did rain a couple of days while we were there but we didn't let it stop us from getting out and exploring!

It had been almost 5 years since Nick and I went, and I totally forgot about the fact that there are feral chickens and cats running around literally everywhere.  Which totally made the entire trip for Addy!  haha!  She was seriously in heaven and would run around yelling "bok bok" or "ca ca" (cock-a-doodle-doo) or "meow" and then start screaming and laughing.  I couldn't even handle it.

We spent one of our first days there in Poipu on the south shore walking around the Hyatt, eating, swimming and playing.  Addy was totally cracking me up walking around in her sunglasses.  She knew she was hot stuff and was playing it up for everyone who would talk to her!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments - I read each one!